Certificate Valid For: 1 year
Approximate Time: 2 hours
Compatible On: Computers, tablets, and smartphones.
Available Languages: ENGLISH, SPANISH
Printable Certificate upon completion
TAP Series’ Illinois Supervisor Sexual Harassment online course is quick, simple and low cost. No need to gather a group or go to a classroom. The self-study training allows you to train on your schedule from home, office or on a cell phone. TAP Series’ course meets state regulations. In two hours, your supervisor has a valid certificate.
TAP Series’ Illinois Supervisor Sexual Harassment Training teaches required sexual harassment laws, the legal definitions of harassment, and how to recognize, report sexual harassment, how to manage sexual harassment issues and employees. The student confirms his or her understanding of inappropriate workplace behavior and sexual harassment through numerous interactive activities.
- The definition of Sexual Harassment
- Federal Law
- State Laws
- Why Sexual Harassment is illegal
- Identifying Sexual Harassment
- Examples of Sexual Harassment
- Internal Complaint Process
- How to Communicate with Employees
- How to Handle a Complaint
- How to Correctly Document a Complaint