Those seeking Illinois Certification are required to take an IDPH/ANSI approved national certification exam.
Illini Training supports the following options:
1) Computer Based Examination at a Pearson VUE computer examination site
- Language Available: English and Spanish.
- Test Fee: Minimum of $47
- National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
- Test Enrollment Technical Support: (888) 687-1571
- International Certified Food Safety Manager Examination
- Must present TAP Certificate of Completion
- NOTE: Email instructor copy of NRFSP Exam Score Report. Directions will be given for posting proof of Illinois Certification in the workplace.
2) Computer Based Exam one-on-one in Champaign, IL
- Examination available in English and Spanish
- Test Fee: $55.00
- Email Beth Reutter for appointment
- Must present Course Certificate of Completion if course taken through another provider
- Directions will be given for posting proof of Illinois Certification in the workplace.