Those seeking Illinois Certification are required to take an IDPH/ANSI approved national certification exam in the presence of an ANSI approved proctor.
Illini Training supports the following options:
1) NRFSP Computer Based Examination at a nationwide Pearson VUE computer examination site
- Language Available: English and Spanish.
- Test Fee: $80.00
- National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
- Test Enrollment Support: (888) 687-1571
- International Certified Food Safety Manager Examination
- Must present TAP Certificate of Completion
- Post national exam certificate in the workplace.
2) ServSafe Manager Exam with Online Proctoring
Language Available: English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese
Test Fee: $99.00
Further details can be found at….
3) If you are employed within the City of Chicago and need a City of Chicago Certificate – call Safe Food Handlers at (888) 793-5136 and tell them you a) are employed in the City of Chicago, b) have completed the TAP Series course and c) need to take the national certification examination ($75.00).
Exam proctor will give directions for getting City of Chicago Certificate (application + $52 fee).
- POST NATIONAL EXAM CERTIFICATE IN THE WORKPLACE